- Done: Everything has been posted on blog, and edited half of the design document.
- To do: Finish the design document, and celebrate with team mates.
- Done: Everything has been finished.
- To do:Fixing some bugs, test on location, and celebrate.
- Done: change the wall animation, and make sure the style is same as other animation.
- To do: final test, make sure everything is work well.
- Done: Installation is ready for use.
- To do: Make edits for design document and prepare location
- Done: Finished the decoration and rest of personal assignment
- To do: Make the project completely and perfectly.
- Done:finished the flyer design
- To do:print the flyer, to see how it looks and if it fits the fold paper version.
- Done: The ultrasonic sensor has been done and put into the installation.
- To do: Post everything I’ve done on blog and prepare to editing the final vision of design document.
- Done: research about how to make the unity/screen show looks nicer.
- To do: Add visualisation into unity.
- Done: floor animation changed to 3d colorful style. keep the style is same.
- To do: change the wall animation to same style as floor animation.
- Done: sensor inside the installation, description of user tests for documents.
- To do: Change hardware diagramm and finilize physical part of installation
- Done:Design the flyer and help others
- To do:Print flyer and laser cutting wood for decoration.
- Done:searching the information and make the flyer.
- To do:prepare to print all the stuff.
- Done:QR code and NFC could been used on our installation now. Found some stickers we could use on the ground.
- To do:Finish the ultrasonic sensor, and put it into our installation.
- Done: the button are now fixed and working nicely.
- To do: make the video into unity, so that people press the button could see the intro on main screen.
- Done: change the background color of button animation, make sure they can use in unity project.
- To do: final test TSPS syphon and Unity syphon in Madmapper.
- Done: user test and user journey video finished
- To do: make edits for audio, solder ultrasonic sensor
- Done: Laser cut wood for the rest beer mats, the sensor and LEDS.
- To do: Making flyer for our project and decoration the button set.
- Done:Laser cut wood for the rest beer mats.
- To do:make the flyer at home
We’ve tested the installation on the location during 10p.m to 3a.m on the location again, some problems has been solved, and we’ve also made some changes about the installation and the concept.
- We use a 100m cable for the speaker because the Bluetooth speaker doesn’t work on the location, wifi speakers dont allow to to playback sound from line-out and are software binded
- The button can works perfectly on the location for now.
- We changed the sounds in the installation to nature sounds instead of technical music.
- We added another arduino with ultrasonic sensor, buzzer, and led to attract people’s attention.
- Instead of start the installation, push the button will trigger the camera to take picture and upload to our online application.
- The projection mapping and unity will always triggered, remove the start and game over scene.
We’ve received some feedback from the users as below:
- The installation is much “cooler” with projection.
- The music remix doesn’t suit for each other because they are to technical and because of the system latency people arent able to jump in right time, in order that sound will be synchronised.
- People who passed by don’t know how to play it.
We’ve made few NFC tags which allow users go to our website easier.
However, some smartphones don’t have this function, so we also created QR code for them.
- Done: The second test has been done on the location during 10 p.m- 3 a.m. The sensor has been finished half.
- To do: Solve some of the problem we have face, change some stuff in the concept, and the third test on the location, film the user journey. Launch the online application, create QR code and NFC.
- Done: The second test on the location during night has been done.
- To do: lunch the online application, and make dropbox data bace for the online application.
- Done: second test during night. projector adjusted and test all the connection.
- To do: basic on the result of test, make some change of animation. both wall animation and floor animation need changed.
- Done: wiring on location is managed, brought 3 cables, 2 for speakers,1 for the power. Test on location during night.
- To do: Edit videos, create user test video and write choises and problems made for the final design document
- Done: Wood beer mats printed and fixing part of the button set.
- To do:Making videos for the project
- Done: wood mats cutting first version
- To do:wood mats cutting second version