- Done: the portotype of the installation has been finished, and I’ve made a facebook page for our projection mapping, upload some imformation and made a event about this project. Also we’ve got some feedback from kasper about the design document.
- To do: Start to make the online application, and upload the feedback.
- Done: -finished a working prototype of the main functionality of the installation. – experimented with arduino+led+button for the physical part of the installation
- To do: go to Wirelab to test the first version of the installation
- Done: Some feedbeck from Ksper about design document. descuss with team number about projection video.
- To do:Fix the state situation digram of design document, make a 3D modle for installation button. Make a short loop video for video.
- Done: Meeting with 100%fat, rearanged scrum, changes for design document (hardware and layout) of instalation.
- To do: Testing first version of instalation on wirelab location
- Done: Finished 2 posters.
- To do: Fix posters
- Done:making the poster and finished
- To do:going to make application/ installation test