Daily Summary day 17

5.25

For today, we’ve mainly focused on editing design document. We made customer journey and concept more clear, also fixed something in mophological chart.

We’ve also changed our team name to Audio Monkey, and the logo will be finished tomorrow.

Futher more, we got some feedback from Kasper about the second part of design document, and going to start that as soon as possible.

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s