For today, we’ve got some feedback from Martijn for the demo sprint 1. So we changed our scrum board a little, and add more task, definition of done and fun. Rearranged each team members’ task. We also started to make burn down chart, and some experiment: how the sensors react to the movement and the accuracy of the sensor. Wrote down the feedback from teachers and discussed how it can be used in this project. Also we started to fix our design document.
Because there is less programmer in our team, so we decide to focus mainly on visual design such as poster, and fancy effect in the projection mapping.
The most important thing we did today is organizing the scrum, which makes everything clear and each person knows what they have to do.